Monday, July 09, 2007

New Update

Hi All,

It has been a while since I wrote in my blog. The fist reason is perhaps, despite my writings in my blogs, I did not received any feedback from anyone except maybe from one or two of you. But recently, I received a few emails telling me that they miss my updates, and now, I have decided to continue with some updates from the Manawatu. The second reason is that I am extremely busy these days, training to be a teacher. If I am not teaching, I am preparing lesson plans, if not I will be doing my assignments. Now, I understand that is why so many teachers here in NZ quit their teaching profession as they are not used to this kind of lifestyles.

Quick updates:

There has been a twister that happened at New Plymouth about a week ago and 50 houses were badly damaged costing the insurance agencies $7 million dollars.

We are now in the midst of winter in NZ and it can be very cold at times.

Junius' soccer team, the Hokowhitu Kiwis, won a Plate event over one weekend where they beat 5 teams and lost to the evntual winner.

I have taught in 2 schools, one in Palmerston North, the other in Fielding, for my teaching practice.

Thats all for now

No comments: