Tuesday, December 16, 2008

long time no write

I just realized that I have not updated by blog for more than 1 and a half years already. This suggests that life is busy and that we have settled nicely here in NZ. What has happened since I last wrote. Well, we have bought a house - 1087 sq metre house in the heart of the city where everything is 3 minutes away. Then I have gone into teaching having just completed my first yar at one of the top school here in NZ. We will also be travelling to the South island next month to sample the beautiful scenery of NZ in summer- as usual all is booked (kiasu syndrome is still there) even though there will be less tourists.

Merry X'mas and happy 2009.

1 comment:

Tina Khoo said...

Hi Vincent, Hope you can still remember me Tina Khoo, Joo Bee classmate in BBS@ Massey.
I discovered your blog after doing a google search on your family. Thus I managed to figure that your family (including Junius whom I've never met!) has migrated to NZ. Why this sudden interest in locating you? Well I must say, I was looking for Joo Bee actually, after I re-connected with Sonia and Callie recently.

Glad to hear that you are living your dream in NZ. I'm living mine in Singapore :)

Hope to be re-connected and keep in touched with Joo Bee and you, email me at tinakhoost@gmail.com