Sunday, December 17, 2006

Family Came To Palmy

For the past 1 week, my family came to visit us in Palmy. It was great to see our family again after separating for slightly more than 1 year. One of my nieces have grown much taller and is even taller than her mum. We had great time catching up with each other, visiting places in the Manawatu and eating out everyday of the week. I really hope my family had a great time here in Palmy and the weather was awesome. It will not be long soon before we ourselves make our trip back to Singapore and Penang to visit friends and relatives too.

2 comments:

too-little said...

yah,grandma,my mum,my sister and i enjoyed the trip.thanks kuku vincent!!

from,corrina

vincent said...

Dear Corrina,

Happy to know that you enjoyed your time here in Palmy. Even though it is a small city, it is quiet, peaceful and we have lots of fresh air.