Saturday, October 15, 2005

8 days To Go

After one and a half year of planning, our migrating to New Zealand will actually take place in 8 days' time. How time really flies.

For the past 2 weeks, we have been busy with packing, throwing unwanted things, buying new things to bring into NZ, more packing and for myself helping my students with their exams and assignments. I will definately take a few weeks break when I reach Palmerston North on the 25th Oct 2005. Of course, there will be sad goodbyes to my family and friends but the world is getting smaller and communication and travelling is cheap and do not be surprise if you find me in Singapore this time next year. Things are getting into shape now. The movers will be coming this Wednesday, Junius have stopped school since Friday, will be giving our house keys to our tenant on the 23rd and will be selling my car this Monday.

For all my friends in Singapore, I will miss all of you and cherish all the moments that we have spent together but always remember to keep in touch. As for my family, I will always remember the love that you have given to me, Joo Bee and Junius. I will update you with our new life in Palmerston North once everything is settled.

For now take care and adios in 8 days time.

Vincent

No comments: